Advance Vocational Training Scheme
- To extend and develop the Advanced Training Facilities.
- To provide opportunity of training to the Industrial Workers already employed & those deprived of pre-service training in the past.
- To upgrade & update their knowledge & skill to meet the present need of modern industry and also remove stagnation & to keep open promotional opportunities to most of them.
- To provide intensive training to the instructional staff.
- To make available to the industry some of critical categories of skilled / highly skilled workers and technicians needed by industries.
Status Of Advanced Vocational System
||Total AVTS Institutes
||1 Institutes at Regional ITI Ambernath
||Total No. of Courses at AVTS
||Total Intake Capacity of AVTS
||Trainees per Year
Courses/Modules of various duration offered in different AVTS in Mumbai Region
||Name of A.V.T.S.
||Name of the Course
||A.V.T.S, Ambernath, c/o I.T.I, Ambernath, Dist- Thane
||1. Indian Standard & Reading of Engg. Drawing
|2. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic
|3. Machine tool Maintenance ( Mech.)
|4. Process Control & Instrumentation ( Chemical)
|5. Electronics Maintenance ( 1994-95)